Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Icons Of Dawn

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    There's some days when I stop and think about all favorite things,
    From my childhood that I miss.
    Mostly I suppose though it's the times that,
    Even as a child,
    I understood nature should be cherrished.
    And all the years I stood still staring at it's beauty forever,
    Be it the woods, the clouds, the plains, the mountains,
    I promised myself I'd never forget.
    But when I look to the sky,
    I have forgotten just that which I promised myself I shall not.
    Shall not, would not, and have.
    But the beauty reminds me once more,
    Of those days that were filled with careless caress,
    Of the nature that binds,
    And the morning sunshine I so adore.

    ------------------
    To hate is to show you still care, who needs that? Focus on what's really important.
    The best revenge, is to survive yourself.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Pixelina's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2001
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i think the third line's a little muddled, doesn't flow, and what does "of the nature that binds" mean? you were talking about natural things so positively and then that gave me a negative vibe but i don't think that was the vibe i was supposed to get

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •